Info & News
Life at St. Camillus
St. Camillus Recognized as 5-Star Rated Facility
St. Camillus Recognized as 5-Star Rated Facility by theCenters for Medicare & Medicaid Services, (CMS) Syracuse, NY – St. Camillus is pleased to announce that it has been recognized as a 5-Star Rated Facility by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid...
Michael Schafer named President and CEO of St. Camillus and Integrity Home Care Services
St. Camillus is pleased to announce that Michael Schafer, former VP for the St. Camillus Nursing Facility for 11 years, has accepted the position of President and CEO, effective December 16, 2022. Mike has extensive operational knowledge as well as strategic...
Thank you to our Wise Guys sponsors!
Thank you to our WISE GUYS SPONSORS! Bagozzi Twins Funeral Home FX Caprara Harley Davidson David and Aileen Balitz DoubleTree Hotel Heid's of Liverpool Maguire CDJR of Syracuse McClurg Remodeling Solvay Bank Syracuse Hauler's VanDerhoof Roofing Co., Inc.
Senator Mannion Visits St. Camillus
Thank you, Senator John W. Mannion, for taking the time to visit St. Camillus on Friday, August 19th! There are many challenges affecting nursing home workers and residents in the 50th Senate District and across the state. Thank you for meeting with us and working...
St. Camillus’ Resident Council Making a Difference
Residents at St. Camillus hold monthly meetings lead by their elected co-presidents, Mary Lou Thompson and Marion Hennessey, giving everyone who resides at St. Camillus a voice. Recently, the group decided they wanted to help those in the Palliative Care Unit, giving...
Life at St. Camillus
Bruno Presents the Original Wise Guys
Join Central New York’s iconic comedy host Bruno Schirripa, along with his friend and co-producer Mike Verone as they bring you BRUNO PRESENTS the ORIGINAL WISE GUYS to benefit St. Camillus and affiliate Integrity Home Care Services!
General Admission Tickets are on sale NOW! ($25 Online and $30 at the Door) and can be purchased at: https://brunowiseguys2023.brownpapertickets.com
Syracuse Auto Dealers Association (SADA) Charity Preview
St. Camillus will be participating in the 2023 Syracuse Auto Dealers Association (SADA) Charity Preview at the OnCenter in Syracuse. We are so grateful to be part of this program that gives back to the community each and every year. It’s a wonderful night out with delicious food and drinks, great friends and all the newest cars! Stay tuned for more information and we hope to see you there!
St. Camillus Golf Tournament Fundraiser
SAVE THE DATE! We look forward to a great turnout for our third annual Golf Tournament Fundraiser on Friday, June 9th 2023.
With a shot-gun start at 1 pm, start your weekend early with us! This year’s golf tournament will be held at Sunset Ridge Golf Club in Marcellus. Our tournament offers affordable golf fees, sponsorship opportunities, complimentary lunch and dinner along with some amazing raffle items. Check back for more details as the date draws closer. We hope to see you there!
St. Camillus in the News
- The Original “Wise Guys” Raising Money For Centers At St. Camillus | localsyr.com
- ‘Bruno Presents The Original Wise Guys’ comedy show to benefit St. Camillus | syracuse.com
- St. Camillus to honor individuals, school | thecatholicsun.com
- Innovation keeps St. Camillus nifty at fifty | eaglenewsonline.com
- St. Camillus’ celebration of service honors individuals | leadingageny.org
- Brain injury rehabilitation center gets a $1,000 boost | thecatholicsun.com
- Construction Continues on Harborbrook Apartments Near Centers at St. Camillus |cnybj.com
- Bishop Ludden students visit St. Camillus | bishopludden.org
- Company news: Aileen Balitz awarded Lawrence E. Larson memorial award | syracuse.com
- LeadingAge New York Awards Highest Honor to Aileen Balitz | leadingageny.org
- St. Camillus celebrates $3M expansion | syracuse.com
- Centers at St. Camillus, Solvay firefighters slate ’50s sock hop | syracuse.com
- St. Camillus employees shave their heads to raise money for health center | syracuse.com
- Fifth-graders visit residents of St. Camillus | syracuse.com
- To Better Health: St. Camillus Health and Rehabilitation Center completes $3.3 million project | syracuse.com
- The longest-lived person from the Republic of Ireland? | syracuse.com